These smell amazing and are a delicious addictive cookie! They are a drier mixture and set quite firm, so they are great for lunchboxes and small toddler hands!
Coconut White Chocolate Cookie BallsPrint Recipe
- 125 grams butter
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 x egg
- 230 grams plain flour
- 230 grams self raising flour
- 160 grams desiccated coconut
- 150 grams white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste/extract
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Add butter and sugar to bowl. Mix 1 minute/Speed 3. Scrape down. Mix a further 1 minute/Speed 3.
3. Add egg to bowl. Mix 5 seconds/Speed 4.
4. Add plain flour, self raising four, coconut, chocolate chips and vanilla to bowl. Mix with the aid of the spatula through the MC hole for 1 minute/Speed 4.
5. Form and press crumbly mixture into a ball shape onto a lined baking tray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned.