I LOVE craft and I LOVE Christmas! It’s exciting that the boys are at an age where they can enjoy craft! The boys really enjoyed making these and it was the first time they used PVA glue to stick things on!
This is an easy Christmas ornament which I have been giving as presents to my friends and family. The size of the loop is a perfect size for the boys to be able to place the ornaments easily and proudly onto the tree themselves. 🙂 🙂
- Paddlepop sticks (coloured or plain)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- String (cut into the length of a paddlepop stick)
- Scissors (to cut the string ^^)
- PVA glue (for the kids to use)
- Buttons, wooden shapes and pom poms to decorate
- Stick together 3 x paddlepop sticks with a hot glue gun to form a triangle shape.
- Loop the string together and stick on both ends of the string to one of the corners of the triangle.
- Use a paddlepop stick to dip into PVA glue and spread onto the paddlepop stick triangle.
- Decorate with buttons, wooden shapes and pom poms.
Note: I found the pom poms a little harder to stick on, so I had to restick a few with the hot glue gun.