Smoked Salmon PastaPrint Recipe
- 250 grams farfelle or penne pasta
- 250-300gm smoked salmon (torn up in small pieces by hand)
- Approx. 190 grams Basil Pesto (or Sacla Classic Pesto)
- 1 x avocado (diced)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (toasted or untoasted)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated/shredded) and a little more to sprinkle on top
Boil pasta as per instructions in salted water.
In the meantime, place smoked salmon, pesto, avocado, pine nuts and parmesan in a large bowl.
Once pasta has cooked al dente, place in a sieve/colander and run under cold tap water and stir around until all pasta is cooled.
Shake off excess water from the pasta in the sieve/colander, place in the large bowl and stir together.
Serve and sprinkle with parmesan cheese on top.
You can double, triple, quadruple etc this recipe depending on how many people you want to feed. This is also a great side pasta salad for parties!