1. Take photos with Santa
2. Paint Christmas ornaments
I bought this $5 Christmas plaster set from Kmart which the boys will love! http://www.kmart.com.au/product/christmas-plaster-set—pack-of-17/1030801
3. Finger paint Christmas cards/wrapping paper
4. Make & play with a Christmas Tree Ball sorter
5. Make Reindeer paper plates
6. Make salt dough hand print Christmas ornaments
Non Thermomix – http://www.mommymoment.ca/2013/04/salt-dough-handprint.html
Thermomix – http://www.trtlmt.com.au/salt-dough/
7. Sing and dance to Christmas carols
8. Take Christmas themed photos at home
9. Make homemade muffins for the first time!
20 Second Crunchy Lemon Muffins (made in a big bowl so they can stir it themselves!)
10. Check out Christmas displays at a shopping centre (i.e. Myer/DJ’s in the city!)
11. Make popsicle stick Christmas Tree ornaments
12. Have a picnic in the backyard with Christmas themed food
13. Go the beach and make sandcastles
14. Make little canvas paintings for presents – use painters tape, and tape a shape/initial on a canvas, and finger print on top – when dry, peel off the painters tape!
15. Help mummy make and decorate Red Velvet Cupcakes
16. Make easy ‘snow globes’ for presents
17. Make Christmas shapes out of red and green playdough + Doterra ‘Holiday Joy’
18. Help mummy decorate a Gingerbread house for the first time
(this was mummy’s last year before any creative help from the kiddies!)
19. Run in the sprinklers
20. Check out Christmas Lights!!
21. Make Christmas feet Reindeer
22. Tree/star shaped pumpkin pancakes for breakfast
23. Make Chocolate Chip Cookies for Santa (ready for Christmas Eve)
24. Watch a Christmas themed movie as a family with popcorn AND set up Santa’s snacks!
25. Take family photos in front of the tree and open presents!!