Spring cleaning time! It’s time to clean your kettle!!!
Remove that gunk and limescale from your kettle, with just one simple ingredient – LEMONS!!!! The citric acid in the lemons cleans your kettle without needing any scrubbing!! And cleaning without scrubbing is MYYY type of cleaning!!
1. Fill the kettle with 1 or 2 quartered lemons (squeeze a bit of juice out as you put it in).
2. Fill up with water to the maximum.
3. Bring to the boil and leave overnight.
4. In the morning, bring to the boil again.
5. Rinse kettle thoroughly (unless you want lemon flavoured tea).
6. And BAM! Sparkling clean new kettle!!
I try to do this every few weeks, or when I see my kettle get gunky at the bottom!!